Sunday, June 21, 2009

But, for what?

  Nothing ever happens without a reason.


 Definitely, we as humans. throughout our years in life, we experience the good and bad of life. things that make us jump up and down in joy, things that make us cry and complain why is everything so hard. but if you think back, everything that happened be it good or bad. it led you to a certain something good in life. for me, if i didn't indulge myself heavily in this online game called "Ragnarok Online" in secondary school after being influenced by hikaru. i wouldn't have known Edwin, han yong and Peter. because of the game, we got closer through the game. if i never play the game and got myself entangled in a relationship, i would never have stepped in city harvest.

  time went by, those who played the game with me and in my school were praising and worshipping God beside me in church. coolest thing ever. because of that game, i made wonderful friends. know a wonderful father, a wonderful God. if my dad didn't leave the family, me and my mum wouldn't be as strong as we are today. as funky and as open as well. 

  so i guess, everything did and will happen for a reason. as humans, we are only revealed that much. my point is, the next time something bad happens or maybe it is happening now, don't feel down and discouraged, for its meant for greatness. 

  His master plan is something we can never comprehend.

No comments: