Thursday, June 18, 2009

Not my life but Yours.
i've faltered, i've strayed from you, i've lost consciousness. I'm wrong, about everything i did and decided. take my life away, just take me away. i've had enough of me. today, my life don't belong to me, but solely to You alone. I'm sorry, i hope You still love me. I love You.


  yay! darwin and hikaru are back. life is quiet without them, without their jokes. glad they are back safely too. heh. what can i say, tons of things happened when they're away. i can only say, i learnt a fair bit. i don't want to be the same. 

  just got my withdrawal letter from NAFA, gonna see a doctor regarding my glass spine. praying for favor in NS. went for AFV at riverwalk! fantastica, in season for a muddleheaded guy like me. like a mirror i checked myself once again, i guess i have to also be narcissistic on the inside. 

  Father's day is coming, a day to remember how much of a man he was. naturally because of the genes i inherited, i'll be like him. i pray i'll change, i pray i'll still love him.


please break me
please crucify me
please kill me
please dwell in me
please still love me.
please.

No comments: