Monday, June 22, 2009

Mind-Blowing!

  today was such a fruitful day altogether! first of all, I'm to my beloved usher ministry. coolest thing ever, i was allocated to greeting people at the door. such a timely allocation, doing it all over again from the start. there was this usher standing in front of me, halfway when there wasn't many people, i waved at him and showed him my prized buckle as well, i then we forward and did a brother brother punch with him. hahahah awesome how what we wear can connect people! i also helped out at sound today! was an awesome experience, i knew nuts about it but managed to pull through without any technical faults. altho there were a few hiccups but PRAISE GOD! we pulled through. 

one life
one goal
one shot
its all for You.

  then came the father's day service, i watched the drama. i can't help but tear also, putting myself into "ah boy"'s shoes. seeing how his dad was trying his best but was misunderstood by "ah boy", the dad couldn't help but say that he wasn't fit to be his father. like how my dad didn't have alot of income but still somehow get me my iPhone, it was same as that martin guitar. also thinking how will it be like if my dad was lying there, will i still have that biased opinion against him? as pastor preached and as he gave the altar call, as i hear the words he said. that sometimes altho we have a dad, we're living like we do not have one. i guess being shaun lee, a face loving egoist. i would often want to show that i will still be alright without a father by me, but today during the service, i asked myself if he didn't leave, things might have been better? i really do not know, ain't really a nice thing to be in a father-absent family.

help me to not think like a child
help me to think like You.

No comments: