Friday, July 31, 2009

Once Again.

we can't turn back time, even if we can i'd still prefer it to be this way. i caught valuable experiences and learnt lessons not everyone is given a chance to have. i guess i am different, i guess there's just something different in my life, i guess i will do it. i will face my destiny, like how i spoke that night, like how i did before, it sinks into hearts, it wakes the sleep, it raises the dead. how can i forsake such a gift? thank You for making me like that, yes i think so differently, but if i don't do so, i'm not shaun lee. You make me feel so important, with so much bad stuff, comes the good lessons and the unique experiences, the unique point of views, the complicated mind. You moved me yet again, You won me over again, i concede.

i just want to see how You will see
i just want to know how You think
i just want to love how You love
i just want to lead how You lead
i just want to do what You do
i just want You.


p.s i'm gonna get inked!! yay ;D

No comments: