Saturday, May 23, 2009

Idiots.

  who, would ever imagine, us to be friends, or rather brothers. we could never hide anything from one another, we were close. things happen, we run to one another. we came out of it together. we fell together, we went up together. the so many sparks we had, glued us closer and made us sharper both individually and as a whole. we said we were one of the best cliques, saying and doing is hard indeed. but with the recent happenings, made me feel insecure even when I'm with you guys. that i can't even be myself, that i dun even know which side you guys are on. lol the closer people are to you, the harder the damage done. yes i might be oversensitive, but it's just how i feel. every time we're together, the atmosphere is just weird. it's not like before, it is never the same. do you even know how to empathize with me? talk to me. settle this. save me from torment.

save our souls.
amen

No comments: