Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Awakening.
 ahh. it has all come to an end. the secret stuff, the here nor there. the left and right. the hot and cold. i came to learn about things i didn't know or realize myself. i guess this is one of those point of realization that yes you messed up, you faltered and you gotta do what you really gotta do. 

  1st issue.
 i guessed i did make an agreement, i figured if i said it, i'd do it. the purpose of it all, the reason why everything was not so smooth and perfect. the end result that we are all looking towards, how pleasant and wonderful will it be. the promise that you made which you never fail to compromise. its just time to fix up things that you broke.

  2nd issue.
 i was deluding myself all these years. thinking the world and the people close to me are revolving around me. i am actually revolving on the same orbit with them, just far far behind. knowing that without them, i have nobody else to turn to. knowing that i'm a jerk to be with, a bum to mix around with, in short, a douchebag. i claim to know much, but in fact there's so much more to know. i should really stop applying unreasonable pressure, creating something out of nothing and stop letting my ego delude me. sorry guys, sorry for being a douchebag. 
 
  3rd issue.
 it's about time to do something about my wants. i plainly say them too much and am not doing anything about it. about the recent thinking and chatting with ppl around me, i have 4 working limbs and a quick brain. i should do something more constructive than these douchey stuff that dun get me anywhere. i'm glad i realized it. hard or easy way, i'm glad i did. time to wake up, time to move, time to glorify.

help me to stand up each day,
help me to fight a good fight,
help me to not just survive,
help me to let your love show,
help me to walk in your love,
help me to sing a new song,
help me to stay by your side,
help me to always be true,
help me, help me, help me,
cause all i need is you.


thank you for The Awakening.

No comments: