Thursday, February 12, 2009

SHAUN LEE.
(dun be disgusted by me)

  hi, this is self-introductory. I'm going to be 19 this 11th DEC. I'm in NAFA year 1 now. I'm a Narcissist for sure. some say its psychological disorder but who cares, i praise myself without me knowing sometimes, it seems so natural (no kidding). i like burberry cos i dunno why, maybe i like checks. I'm a badass with good intentions. i dunno how to change this part, but like what my closest friends say, it's me. so i guess it cannot be changed, sorta trademark. I'm straightforward, i use harsh words and am hypercritical.

 i observe how ppl observe others observe. so I'm hard to be lied to, i can be over-sensitive sometimes. I'm very manipulative, i can get anything i want through manipulation, disgusting but true. i'm a drop dead lazy person, every girl I'm interested in, i will compare her not with the hottest chick i know but with myself. weird and high expectations i have but it keeps me from being attached. my mum is my mother and best friend, she's the funkiest mum ever. I'm the funkiest son ever. 

  sometimes its always bout me, myself and I that i forget the people around me. my friends understand me the best, if you hear the good intentions through the harsh words, congrats, you do know me well. I'm never a cheesy and gentle person, its just not me. to be honest, things that really motivate me in life is, image, fame, recognition , mother and adrenaline rush. lol bye.

P.S OH, OH , I FORGOT!! I'M STILL FREE THIS VDAY. ;d

No comments: