Monday, January 26, 2009

REUNION.

  how was reunion? one of the most frequent questions you've heard.
  if it went well for u, praise God!
  if it went bad for you like mine, praise God too!
  why was it bad?
  my divorced parents went for reunion too!
  my dad din breathe a word, everyone was feeling weird.
  he left the table to watch tv halfway, said he was full.
  sorta slept on the couch while watching tv.
  i finished my portion and wanted to hang around with my cousins.
  mum came in and eh he wants to go already cos of headache or stomachache.
  i went, why not u and him go first? so early only. it was 9 then.
  mum went, dun want la.
  pissed, walked out and left the house.
  boo, this is the reunion part.


 things that made it worse,

 my mum claimed that she din wanna have anything to do with him anymore.
 females are ALWAYS soft hearted.
 she paid his traffic fines today, 89 bucks. 
 i din feel very good about it.
 he probably feigned the headache and stomachache which i felt he did.
 i have to do visitations MYSELF this year. how cool is that huh?
 if it wasnt because of his selfish act.
 sometimes, just sometimes i will feel, why? just why is my dad like that.
 God... help me to forgive!
 my dad is still my dad.
 
p.s i hate cny!

No comments: