Sunday, December 28, 2008

PURPOSE.

 The year is ending in 4 days. we will proceed to a whole new start, how exciting. the new challenges we will face, the new people that we'll meet, the new experiences we will have. exciting isn't it?

 i'm thinking alot this days, the past 361 days. what i've done, who i've influenced, who i've helped, how an angel i've been or how a jerk i've been. indeed this year has been a roller-coaster ride for me, seeing my parents' relationship got from bad to worse and from worse to worst, getting out from my lowest point, trying my best to fight the temptations to use ways as short cuts to numb the pain in my heart. i also remembered the time i became a connect group leader, the time when jared told me and darwin to start doing more, the new friendships i made, the time i found out i was good at sewing(lol), there were good times and bad times but ultimately i came out of it stronger, better.

 Definitely, i don't wanna stop here just yet. i know there's still more in store, i know there's lots of room for improvement. God oh God, i pray you never stop moulding me, i pray you never stop using me, for the little things and for the big things, i know there are times where i'm slack and lazy but its high time to change.

 2009, the best year yet!

No comments: