Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Day.

 hi i bet some are anxious to to know about the first day in NAFA for Mr. Lee, i was early today. i went to class, was hoping that my class would have pretty and friendly people. we had introduction at first in the textile lesson, this was how i did mine.

Shaun : hi, I'm Shaun, I'm 18 this year and i was from St Andrews Secondary School.
Ruby : is that all?
Shaun : yup.
Ruby : that's all? from the only guy in the class?
Shaun : err..
Zena (classmate) : are you straight? (giggling)
Ruby : yea i think that's an important question for the girls in our class.
Shaun : err.. Definitely! <.<

  Man.. it was awkward la. and yes being the only guy in the class, more weird -.-. like everything i do is so noticed, everything i wear, also matters. if there's a need for someone to hold the door, move the chairs or whatever gentleman thingy, i believed it'll be me lol. if I'm missing from class, the lecturer would just glance through the class and think, eh? today no guys? so Shaun is absent. haiz I'm so obvious in my class man. gotta ask God to make me blend well with the students there man, i dun wanna feel so weird!! maybe I'm in this kind of environment because of something i said long time ago.

  Going back in time, 

Shaun : kao.. school really super boring leh.
SA guys: ya lor.
Shaun : if only our school got girls, more fun la, should merge with some girls school.
SA guys: YA!! then not like prison liddat.
Shaun : or best, u go for exchange program, then you the only guy in the girls school. SHIOK!

  -.- i think God hears everything we say lol. ahah but i know he put me there for a reason, no worries i will do my best to adapt! and i will still be STRAIGHT, so ya just keep praying for me.

  Another thing bout today,

Charlene : Shaun, are u intimidated by the girls in our class?
Shaun : err.. Ya, abit

 lol God Bless!! 

No comments: